AIC Jobs 2023: With the AIC Recruitment 2023 Announcement, Agricultural Insurance Company of India Ltd (AIC) has announced the opening of 20 Management Trainee positions.
AIC Jobs Notification 2023:
|Name of the organization||Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited|
|Job Name||Management Trainee|
|Application Form closing date||06th March 2022|
- Official Website: aicofindia.com
- Area Of Job: Anywhere in India
- Category of Job: Government Jobs
AIC Jobs 2023 Total vacancy details:
Company Name: Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited
Job Name: Management Trainee
Overall Vacancies: 20
- Management Trainee (Finance and Investment): 10
- Management Trainee (Actuarial): 10
Educational Qualifications: Management Trainee (Finance and Investment): Candidates for the role must be qualified Chartered Accountants of the ICAI or have completed CFA Level 2 or FRM L1 and have a graduate degree in Commerce with a least of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST). Management Trainee (Actuarial): Candidates must hold a graduate degree with at least 60% overall (or 55% for SC/ST candidates) and pass at least 9 CT Papers (per the old curriculum) or 7 Core Principle Papers (per the 2019 curriculum) administered by the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) or the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK unless they have been exempted from these exams. Age Limit:
- The lowest age to apply for AIC Jobs 2023 is 21 years old, and the maximum age is 30 years old, according to the AIC Management Trainee Announcement 2023.
- The chosen applicants for the AIC Management Trainee Jobs 2023 would get a combined salary of Rs. 60,000/- per month for the one-year training term.
- Application fees for SC/ ST/ PwBD applicants are Rs. 100.
- The application cost for all other categories is Rs. 500.
- A written test and an interview will be used to select candidates for the Management Trainee Position in 2023. The selection of candidates will rely on the way they do on the written test and in the interview.
Application Procedure For AIC Jobs 2023:
- Visit the AIC of India’s official website at www.aicofindia.com.
- Locate and choose the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertising menu” link.
- Look for the Management Trainee Job Announcement and click on it.
- Alternatively, you may use the link at the bottom to obtain the official notification.
- By rereading the official notices, you can determine your eligibility.
- Please use the official website listed below to apply or register.
- Enter the required data accurately.
- Submit all relevant documents in the specified size and format.
- Lastly, confirm the registration information is true and accurate before submitting.
- Secondly, send the funds through the appropriate method if Agricultural Insurance Company of India Ltd asks for payment. Go on to the following phase if not.
- Print out the application when you’ve finished it.
AIC Jobs 2023 Main Dates:
- Start Date For Online Applications: Started
- Application Form Closing Date: 06th March 2023