AP Police Jobs 2022: The short notice notification for the AP Police Jobs 2022–2023 has been released. Furthermore, the 6511 open Sub Inspector and Police Constable jobs will be filled by qualified candidates hired by the Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB) authorities.
AP Police Jobs Notification 2022:
|Company Name||Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB)|
|Job Name||Police Constable, Sub Inspector|
|Application Form closing date||
- Official Website: slprb.ap.gov.in
- Area Of Job: Andhra Pradesh
- Category of Job: Central Government Jobs
AP Police Jobs 2022 Total vacancy details:
Company Name: Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB)
Overall Vacancies: 6511
- Police Constables (APSP) (Men): 2520
- Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (APSP) (Men): 96
- Police Constables (Civil) (Men & Women): 3580
- Sub Inspectors of Police (Civil) (Men &Women): 315
- Sub Inspector: Applicants for the AP Police Jobs must possess a graduate degree or its equivalent.
- Constable: Students may only apply for the APSLPRB Constable Recruitment if they have completed the 12th grade or an equivalent test.
Age Limit: EWS, BC, ST, SC, government employees, members of the armed forces, NCC instructors, and temporary employees of the State Census Department all qualify for age relaxation. Therefore, all applicants should wait for the official notification of the age restriction. Salary: We will update the information in this section regarding the APSLPRB Salary for the years 2022–2023 once the Full Official Notification is released. Application Fee: Sub-Inspector:
- Candidates from Andhra Pradesh who are local candidates must pay Rs. 600 for OC and BC candidates and Rs. 300 for SC & ST candidates.
- OC and BC candidates for police constable in Andhra Pradesh would pay Rs. 300, while SC & ST candidates will pay Rs. 150.
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test & Physical Efficiency Test
- Final Written Examination
Application Procedure For AP Police Jobs 2022:
- Visit the company’s AP Police website.
- Visit the Ap Police Recruitment or Careers page to submit an online application.
- Download the whole Notification and carefully study it to verify the eligibility details.
- If you are eligible, fully complete the application by including all the necessary details.
- After paying the application money, filling out the form, and submitting it. Note the application or acknowledgment number on paper.
- After downloading the application form, print a copy for your keeping.
AP Police Jobs 2022 Essential Dates:
Start Date For Applying Online:
- Police Constable: 30th November 2022
- Sub Inspector: 14th December 2022
Application Form Closing Date:
- Police Constable: 28th December 2022
- Sub Inspector: 18th January 2023
AP Police Jobs 2022 Essential Links:
- Link for the AP Police Jobs 2022 full notification: Click Here
- Link for the AP Police Jobs 2022 application form: The link will become live on 30th November 2022