Bombay High Court Jobs 2023: The availability of 133 positions was recently announced by the Bombay High Court in a Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023 Notification. According to the Bombay High Court Bharti 2023, there are Peon and Hamal positions available. The application procedure for the position is now open online, and qualified applicants may submit their applications by visiting the official website, bombayhighcourt.nic.in, and completing the Bombay High Court Peon Online Form 2023. Applicants for the Bombay High Court Vacancy 2023 must submit their applications by Friday, April 7, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. For those who are interested in this sector, the Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment 2023 drive offers a fantastic chance.
Bombay High Court Jobs Notification 2023:
|Name of the Company||Bombay High Court|
|Post Name||Peon/ Hamal|
|Closing Date For Applying Online||07th April 2023|
- Official Portal: bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- Job Class: Maharashtra Government Jobs
Bombay High Court Jobs 2023 Total vacancy details:
Name of Company: Bombay High Court Post Name: Peon/ Hamal
Vacancies Count: 133 Educational Qualifications:
- According to the Bombay High Court Announcement 2023, candidates who have completed the seventh grade may apply for the vacancies at the Bombay High Court in 2023.
- To apply for the High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2023, a candidate’s age must fall between 18 and 38 years old.
- The oldest candidate from a lower socioeconomic stratum maybe 43 years old.
- Government and judicial officials are not limited in terms of age.
Application Fee: According to the Bombay High Court Announcement 2023, applicants must submit a 25/- application fee for the Bombay High Court Jobs 2023. Selection Process: Written exams, physical ability tests, special qualification tests, and interviews will all be used to make the decision. The Physical Ability and Special Qualification Examination will be scheduled for candidates who passed the written test.
Application Procedure For Bombay High Court Jobs 2023:
- Visit the official web page.
- Click the recruiting option on the homepage.
- The option that reads “Applications are called for the post of Peon/Hamal on the formation of High Court, Bombay”
- Click the “Apply Online” button after carefully reviewing the eligibility information.
- Pay the application fee, then upload the required paperwork.
- Once completed, submit the application.
- Print it out and make a note of the registration ID.
Bombay High Court Jobs 2023 Imp Dates:
- Start Date For Applying Online: Started
- Closing Date For Applying Online: 07th April 2023
Bombay High Court Jobs 2023 Essential Links:
- Link for the Bombay High Court Jobs 2023 notification: Click Here
- Link for the application form for the Bombay High Court Jobs 2023: Click Here