IB Recruitment 2022: For those applicants who are eagerly awaiting the most recent Intelligence Bureau Jobs 2022 Notification, good news. A recruitment announcement for 1671 open positions as Security Assistant/ Executive (SA/ Exe) and Multi-Tasking Staff/ General (MTS/ Gen) at different Subsidiary Intelligence Bureaux, (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India, has been made by the Intelligence Bureau (IB) authorities.
IB Recruitment Notification 2022:
|Company Name||Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
|Job Name||Multi-Tasking Staff/ General (MTS/ Gen) and Security Assistant/ Executive (SA/ Exe)|
|Deadline For Online Applications||25th November 2022|
- Official Website: mha.gov.in
- Area Of Job: Anywhere in India
- Category of Job: Central Government Jobs
IB Recruitment 2022 Total vacancy details:
Company Name: Intelligence Bureau (IB)
Job Name: Multi-Tasking Staff/ General (MTS/ Gen) and Security Assistant/ Executive (SA/ Exe)
Overall Vacancies: 1671
- Multi-Tasking Staff/ General: 150
- Security Assistant/ Executive: 1521
- Matriculation (10th class pass) or similar from a recognized Board of Education, as well as a document attesting to the applicant’s residency in the state for which they are applying.
- The ability to speak any of the regional tongues or dialects indicated in the official notification against each SIB
- Intelligence work in the field experience is desired.
- Multi-Tasking Staff/ General: The age group of the applicants must be 18 to 25 years
- Security Assistant/ Executive: The age of the applicants must not be greater than 27 years
- Multi-Tasking Staff/ General: In the salary matrix, Level 1 (Rs. 18000–56900) plus any applicable Central Government allowances.
- Security Assistant/ Executive: In the pay matrix, Level 3 (Rs. 21700–69100) also includes any applicable Central Government allowances.
- The online exam using MCQs of the objective kind is Tier I.
- Tier II – Descriptive Offline Exam.
- Tier II – Spoken ability will only be administered to SA/Exe.
- Interview/personality test at Tier III.
Application Procedure For IB Recruitment 2022:
- Competitors ought to finish the web put-together application structure with respect to the power website before introducing their application.
- All important fields on the application, like name, home, instructive foundation, and others, should be finished by the candidate.
- Transfer the important documents along with the candidate’s photograph and mark.
- Both the application’s whole prerequisites and the application charge should be met.
IB Recruitment 2022 Essential Dates:
- Start Date For Applying Online: 05th November 2022
- End Date For Online Application: 25th November 2022
IB Recruitment 2022 Essential Links:
- Link for the IB Recruitment 2022 notification: Click Here
- Link for online application for IB Recruitment 2022: The link will become live on 05th November 2022