IDBI Assistant Manager Jobs 2023: The IDBI Assistant Manager Jobs 2023 Announcement is discussed in detail in this post. The IDBI Assistant Manager Notification 2023 states that qualified Indian residents may apply online for the position of Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’.
IDBI Assistant Manager Jobs Notification 2023:
|Company Name||IDBI Bank|
|Job Name||Assistant Manager|
|Application Form closing date||28th February 2022|
- Official Website: idbibank.in
- Area Of Job: Anywhere in India
- Category of Job: Bank Jobs
IDBI Assistant Manager Jobs 2023 Total vacancy details:
Company Name: IDBI Bank
Job Name: Assistant Manager
Overall Vacancies: 600 Educational Qualifications:
- Candidates applying for the position of Assistant Manager at IDBI Bank must hold a graduate degree from an accredited institution. Candidates with at least two years of experience in banking, finance, and insurance are encouraged to apply for the IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Job Openings.
- According to the IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Jobs 2023 Announcement, candidates between the ages of 21 and 30 may apply for IDBI Bank Employment in 2023.
- For applicants who are PWD, SC, or ST, Rs. 200 (Only Intimation Charges)
- For all other applicants, pay Rs. 1000 (Application Fees and Intimation Charges)
- According to IDBI Bank Jobs 2023, Assistant Manager Grade “A,” the Basic Salary Grade A is Rs. 36,000 ($36,040) per month in the pay range of 36,000 ($14,907,46430), 17,40 ($49,910), 1990 ($7,63840), and so on (17 years).
- Applicants should be aware that the pay scales, allowances, reimbursements, perks, and other terms in effect at the time of joining as well as those that may be updated, altered, or revised from time to time would apply in accordance with the regulations that are now in effect.
- On the basis of an online test (OT), document verification (DV), personal interview (PI), and a pre-employment medical test, candidates for the position of IDBI Assistant Manager will be chosen (PRMT).
Application Procedure For IDBI Assistant Manager Jobs 2023:
- Step-I: Launch the IDBI @idbibank.in official website in your browser or submit an application immediately from the URL above.
- Step II: Look up “Careers” on the home page. Current Positions
- Third step: choose the announcement that says “Recruitment of Assistant Manager Grade “A”-2023.”
- Step IV: Click “Apply Online” at this point to bring up a new page on your screen.
- Step-V: Correctly fill out the application form with all of your personal and academic information.
- Applicants can upload a photo, signature, thumbprint, handwritten statement, and scribble statement in Step VI (if opted for scribe)
- Step VII: Completely submit the application by paying the requisite application fee.
- Step-VIII: Click “Submit” to complete your enrollment in the IDBI Assistant Manager Training, and then download the course materials for your records.
IDBI Assistant Manager Jobs 2023 Essential Dates:
- Start Date For Applying Online: Started
- Application Form Closing Date: 28th February 2023
IDBI Assistant Manager Jobs 2023 Essential Links:
- Link for the IDBI Assistant Manager Jobs 2023 notification: Click Here
- Link for application form for the IDBI Assistant Manager Jobs 2023: Click Here