KPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022: The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSChigher-ups )’s have announced the KPSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2022 announcement in order to fill the 169 Junior Engineer (Group-C) positions that are now available at the Department of Water Resource. Candidates who meet the educational requirements and have a diploma in mechanical or civil engineering should read this article and enroll for the KPSC Junior Engineer (JE) Vacancies 2022. The final day to pay fees is November 18, 2022, nevertheless.
KPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2022:
|Company Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Job Name||Junior Engineer in the Department of Water Resource|
|Deadline For Online Applications||17th November 2022|
- Official Website: kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Area Of Job: Karnataka
- Category of Job: Central Government Jobs
KPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Total vacancy details:
Company Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Job Name: Junior Engineer in the Department of Water Resource
Overall Vacancies: 169
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 03
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 166
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): Must possess a General Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from the Government of Karnataka’s Board of Technical Education.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Must possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering (General) from the Government of Karnataka’s Board of Technical Education.
- The lowest and highest age requirement is 18 years to 35 years.
- A wage range of Rs. 33,450 to Rs. 62,600 is being offered by Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) representatives for the position of junior engineer in the Dept of Water Resource.
- The application cost for those with general merit is Rs. 600.
- Candidates who fall under categories 2(A), 2(B), 3(A), and 3(B) must pay a 300 rupee application fee.
- The application cost is 50 rupees for applicants who have left the military.
- No fee for ST/ SC aspirants
- Kannada Language Test
- Competitive Test
- Verification of Documents
Application Procedure For KPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates should complete the internet-based application structure on the authority site prior to presenting their application.
- All necessary fields on the application, such as those name, residence, educational background, and others, must be completed by the applicant.
- Upload the necessary files together with the applicant’s photo and signature.
- Both the application’s entire requirements and the application fee must be met.
KPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Essential Dates:
- Start Date For Applying Online: 19th October 2022
- End Date For Online Application: 17th November 2022
KPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Essential Links:
- Link for the KPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 notification: Click Here
- Link for online application for KPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022: Click Here