SHKM GMC Jobs 2023: An announcement regarding the Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College’s (SHKM GMC) 2023 recruitment process has been made. According to the SHKM Senior Resident Recruitment Notification 2023, there are 46 Senior Resident Positions that need to be filled.
SHKM GMC Jobs Notification 2023:
|Name of the Company||Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|Walk-in Date||21st March 2023|
- Official Portal: gmcmewat.ac.in
- Job Location: Haryana
- Job Class: Haryana Government Jobs
SHKM GMC Jobs 2023 Total vacancy details:
Name of Company: Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College Post Name: Senior Resident
Vacancies Count: 46 Educational Qualifications:
- MD, MS, or DNB in the relevant field from an NMC-recognized institution or university.
- Must possess a current registration certificate issued by the NMC (formerly the MCI) or the Haryana State Medical Council.
- For the purpose of determining the pre-merit of all Foreign Medical Graduate students, a score from the exit test administered to FMGE candidates by the MCI/National Board of Examination, New Delhi, must be deemed comparable to the MBBS score (GMGs)
- Pre-merit will be determined in accordance with the score for any other candidates who only have a pass/fail certificate and no scorecard for the FMGE. This score will only be regarded to be 50%.
- As per the SHKM Government Medical College, Nalhar Occupations Warning 2023, the up-and-comer ought to have a base age of 22 years and a limit of 45 years, as of 21st March 2023.
- 1000 rupees for the General Category
- Reserved Categories: Rs. 250 (for Haryana Domicile only)
- Demand draughts made out to the Director, SHKM, GMC, Nalhar, and Nuh must be used to pay fees. According to government directives, women applicants (for the general category) are eligible for a 50% discount on the aforementioned expenses. Candidates for PH and ESM are not required to pay an application fee.
- First Year: Rs. 67,700 plus NPA, DA, and other allowable allowances.
- For the second year: Rs. 69,700 plus NPA, DA, and any other applicable allowances.
- 3rd Year: Rs. 71,700+ NPA+ DA+ Further Allowances as Permitted.
- The candidates will be chosen by Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College staff members based on a walk-in interview, which will take place at the location listed below on March 21, 2023.
Application Procedure For SHKM GMC Jobs 2023:
- Navigate to www.gmcmewat.ac.in, the SHKM website’s official domain.
- Locate and choose the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertising menu” link.
- Look for the Senior Resident Jobs Notification and click on it.
- You might also use the link at the end to get the official notice and application form.
- Check your eligibility by carefully reading the official announcements.
- Take a printout of the official application form and any other relevant paperwork.
- Correctly enter the necessary information.
- Include (Attach) the needed documentation, certify by self-signature, and include.
- Then, if Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati requests it, make the money in the manner specified. If not, go to the next phase.
- Copy your application photocopy, then cover it.
- Go for a walk-in appointment on March 21, 2023.
SHKM GMC Jobs 2023 Imp Dates:
- Start Date For Applying Online: Started
- Walk-in Date: 21st March 2023
SHKM GMC Jobs 2023 Essential Links:
- Link for the SHKM GMC Jobs 2023 application form and notification: Click Here
- Location for walk-in for the SHKM GMC Jobs 2023: Office of Director, SHKM Government Medical College, Nalhar, Nuh