Yantra India Limited Jobs 2023: The Yantra India Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2023 is covered in depth here. YIL authorities recently announced 5395 open Trade Apprentice posts in a notification that was made public.
Yantra India Limited Jobs Notification 2023:
|Name of the Company||Yantra India Limited|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice (Non-ITI & ITI candidates)|
|End Date For Online Application||28th March 2022|
- Official Portal: yantraindia.co.in
- Job Class: Central Government Jobs
Yantra India Limited Jobs 2023 Total vacancy details:
Name of Company: Yantra India Limited Post Name: Trade Apprentice (Non-ITI & ITI candidates)
Vacancies Count: 5395
- ITI: 3508
- Non-ITI: 1887
- For non-ITI categories, candidates must have completed Madhyamik (class X or equivalent) with at least 50% of the required marks. (according to their grade report) and with a minimum of 40% in math and science combined.
- For the ITI category, candidates must have passed the applicable trade exam from an institution accredited by NCVT, SCVT, or any other authority named in a ministry of skill development and entrepreneurship or ministry of labor and employment gazette notification, and they must also have completed Madhyamik/Class X or an equivalent program.
- Only those who are between the ages of 15 and 24 as of the deadline for online application submission are eligible to apply for the YIL Trade Apprentice Vacancies 2023.
- The Non-ITI category will get Rs.6000/-
- The ITI category will get Rs.7000/-
- For UR & OBC Applicants (Non-refundable) – 200 Rupees + GST
- For SC/ST/Women/Persons with Disabilities/Others (Transgender): Rs. 100 plus GST
- Yantra India Limited’s YIL Apprentice Jobs 2023 selection process would be based on a merit list. In accordance with the Yantra India Ltd (YIL) Official Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Announcement, the merit list will be created separately for the NON-ITI and EX-ITI categories.
Application Procedure For Yantra India Limited Jobs 2023:
- The full advertisement and other information will be posted on the YIL official website, http://www.yantraindia.co.in/, under the ‘Career Menu’.
- Please take notice that the online application portal for applicants to submit their applications along with the comprehensive advertisement is scheduled to open during the fourth week of January 2023. All potential candidates are encouraged to regularly check the YIL website to stay updated.
- Applicants must reapply using the YIL website, http://www.yantraindia.co.in, if they have previously submitted an application through the Government of India portal, www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Applicants should be aware that any addendums or corrections to the schedule of events, job openings, and other matters will be updated.
Yantra India Limited Jobs 2023 Imp Dates:
- Start Date For Applying Online: 01st March 2023
- End Date For Applying Online: 28th March 2023
Yantra India Limited Jobs 2023 Essential Links:
- Link for the Yantra India Limited Jobs 2023 notification: Click Here
- Link for online application for Yantra India Limited Jobs 2023: The link will become live on 01st March 2023